Learn the Latest Techniques and Tools in TQM
Globalization has changed the way our customers conduct business. Today’s competitive environment leaves no room for error. This is why Total Quality Management (TQM) has become a part of our culture. It is a disciplined way of life within the entire organization whereby continuous process and personal improvement is central. This concept emphasizes the mobilization of the entire organization in order to satisfy the needs of the customer continuously. It is an exciting journey of self-discovery, action, improvement, and change. This 3-day workshop will guide you on that never-ending journey. By systematically and routinely working according to the TQM philosophy in everything you do within your organization, you will be able to add increased value for internal and external customers and continually satisfy them. This practical and interactive course will help participants understand the Total Quality Management concept and techniques for managing, controlling, and improving total quality. It’s based on Dr. Hubert Rampersad’s bestselling TQM books “Managing Total Quality” and “Total Quality Management: An Executive Guide to Continuous Improvement”.
Who should attend
- Executives, engineers, and supervisors from QA, production, maintenance, and engineering.
- Executives who wants to decrease defects and cycle time, improve customer satisfaction, enhance employee satisfaction, and generate business growth and improve profitability
- Managers who are responsible for implementing and facilitating organizational change and continuous improvement, and who wish to gain the skills necessary for leading their team through a successful transition process.
What You Will Learn
- how to use the tools and techniques in the context of Total Quality Management.
- how to develop your interpersonal communication skills and apply them to all aspects of your work.
- how to effectively work as a team and how to coach teams successfully.
- how to create a working environment where there is individual as well as team learning, and where people can develop their talents continuously.
- how to increase your personal effectiveness.
- how to improve the customer orientation of your organization.
- how to execute improvement processes in a multidisciplinary and structured manner in order to solve organizational problems in a systematic way.
- how to successfully organize the implementation of TQM.
- how to deal with resistance to change, taking into consideration the particular organizational culture.
- how to realize durable organizational change.
- Determine the impact of quality on profitability
- Adopt TQM as a fundamental business strategy
- Communicate the importance of customer focused TQM
- Implement a business strategy driven by Total Quality Management
- Accomplish the cultural transformation necessary for successful implementation of total quality practices
- Achieve world-class status in manufacturing and service through TQM
- Apply the Quality Award guidelines to TQM initiatives
- Defining Total Quality Management
- Principles of Total Quality Management
- Customer focus
- Techniques used in Total Quality Management; Interpersonal communication, Teamwork, Process improvement, Benchmarking, Cause and effect, Measurement, Cost of quality
- Implementing Total Quality Management effectively; Principles into Leadership, Commitment and involvement, Organizational culture, Change management
- Organization of Total Quality ManagementDuring this practical and highly interactive 3-day training you will receive several exercises to practice.
Email us at email@example.com for fee, dates and location.
This practical training can be delivered in-house. We tailor the training according to your needs and requirements.
Please fill out the registration form below.
Innovation University of Silicon Valley
12 S. First St. Suite 203, San Jose, CA 95113, USA