Learn the Latest Techniques and Tools in TPS & Lean Six Sigma To Earn Your Certification!
TPS International Inc., Miami Beach, Florida, offers a unique online Green Belt and Black Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification training that facilitates corporations in reducing variation and eliminating waste in a sustainable way based on the TPS & Lean Six Sigma Methodology. We show you how to implement Lean Six Sigma and reduce process variation in everything you do. By reducing variation, your organization can significantly reduce cost, improve cycle times, eliminate customer complaints, and drastically improve your corporate bottom line. This powerful program will provide participants with the proven Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques, plus practical experience to catapult their organization toward “World Class” status
. TPS & Lean Six Sigma is Human Lean Six Sigma approach that helps organizations in any environment – service or manufacturing, healthcare, pharmaceutical, government, etc. – boost financial performance by assessing, managing, and improving the employee-customer encounter. It’s based on our new book TPS-Lean Six Sigma;Linking Human Capital to Lean Six Sigma. It entails a new blueprint for creating high performance companies.Many companies around the world are adopting the Lean Six Sigma Methodology in an effort to increase quality, reduce cost and increase customer service. TPS International Inc., Miami Beach, Florida offers a TPS & Lean Six Sigma Certification training for Green Belt and Black Belt to educate participants on TPS & Lean Six Sigma Management, methodologies and tools. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training includes a two weeks of classroom training and the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training includes a four weeks of classroom training. The first two weeks of the Black Belt course is the same as the Green Belt. This 2+2 format allows for Green Belts and Black Belts to attend this training together, thus improving internal synergy while providing greater organizational flexibility. Emphasis is on gaining knowledge in all aspects of product and process life cycles. Our Master Lean Six Sigma Black Belt instructors have experience implementing Lean Six Sigma in a variety of organizations and assist the students with their particular needs as they work their way through their first project during the training. Black Belt participants become certified through TPS International Inc.after completing the 4 week training program successfully and upon completion of their project. Green Belt participants become certified after completing the 2 week training program successfully. We provide the training and mentoring required for successful implementation of TPS & Lean Six Sigma in your organization.
Highlights of this Learning Experience:
– Integration of Lean and Six Sigma Process Management Techniques and concepts using the DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) methodology – Integration of Lean Six Sigma and Human Lean Six Sigma using the Total Performance Scorecard Methodology. – Hands-on training with Minitab Software for Black Belts – Strategic Process Improvement – Process Analysis and Management Tools – Understand Six Sigma Management – Develop the ability to solve a problem using the DMAIC methodology – Learn organizational and structuring skills using lean concepts – Illustrate the conditions for a 3-sigma process and a 6-sigma process and illustrate the improvement in percent output between its lower and upper specification limits – Discuss the costs and benefits of Six Sigma management and the roles and responsibilities of the individuals and bodies involved – Statistics for Effective Business Decisions, plus much more Our focus is to create success for you personally, and for your organization. We guarantee you will be delighted with the results of this learning experience.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who wants an in-depth understanding of the Lean Six Sigma process
- Anyone who has been given the challenge to implement (Lean) Six Sigma
- Anyone working in an organization already deploying (Lean) Six Sigma
- Any employee of an organization participating in (Lean) Six Sigma teams
- Executives who wants to decrease defects and cycle time, improve customer satisfaction, and generate business growth and improve profitability
Dr. Hubert Rampersad, main author of the bookTPS-Lean Six Sigma; Linking Human Capital to Lean Six Sigma (Information Age Publishing Inc., Connecticut, 2007)
What’s Included in the rate
The course price includes: · breakfast, lunch, and refreshments each course day · a student manual developed by experienced instructional designers · a copy of the standard forms, templates, and worksheets for use back at the workplace · certificates upon completion of course requirements
Email us for additional information on our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Green Belt Certification Training.
Join our Personal Branding Academy group on LinkedIn.