ALIGNING HUMAN CAPITAL TO LEAN SIX SIGMA
Learn the Latest Techniques and Tools in TPS & Lean Six Sigma (Human Lean Six Sigma) To Earn Your Certification! Learn also why traditional Lean Six Sigma fail or lack sustainability
TPS International Inc., Miami Beach, Florida, offers a unique Green Belt and Black Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification training that facilitates corporations in reducing variation and eliminating waste in a sustainable way based on the TPS & Lean Six Sigma Methodology. We show you how to implement Lean Six Sigma and reduce process variation in everything you do. By reducing variation, your organization can significantly reduce cost, improve cycle times, eliminate customer complaints, and drastically improve your corporate bottom line. This powerful program will provide participants with the proven Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques, plus practical experience to catapult their organization toward “World Class” status.
TPS & Lean Six Sigma is Human Lean Six Sigma approach that helps organizations in any environment – service or manufacturing, healthcare, pharmaceutical, government, etc. – boost financial performance by assessing, managing, and improving the employee-customer encounter. It’s based on our new book TPS-Lean Six Sigma; Linking Human Capital to Lean Six Sigma. It entails a new blueprint for creating high performance companies.
Many companies around the world are adopting the Lean Six Sigma Methodology in an effort to increase quality, reduce cost and increase customer service. TPS International Inc., Miami Beach, Florida offers a TPS & Lean Six Sigma Certification training for Green Belt and Black Belt to educate participants on TPS & Lean Six Sigma Management, methodologies and tools.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training includes a two weeks of classroom training and the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training includes a four weeks of classroom training. The first two weeks of the Black Belt course is the same as the Green Belt. This 2+2 format allows for Green Belts and Black Belts to attend this training together, thus improving internal synergy while providing greater organizational flexibility. Emphasis is on gaining knowledge in all aspects of product and process life cycles. The success of our program obviously rests, for the most part, on the quality of our instructors. We have experience implementing TPS and Lean Six Sigma in a variety of organizations and assist the students with their particular needs as they work their way through their first project during the training. Black Belt participants become certified through TPS International Inc. after completing the 4 week training program successfully and upon completion of their project. Green Belt participants become certified after completing the 2 week training program successfully. We provide the training and mentoring required for successful implementation of TPS & Lean Six Sigma in your organization.
This program will provide you with a top level, world-class education program that extends far beyond the classroom. You can expect a rigorous and demanding program as well as a powerful and challenging intellectual environment. It will be a life-changing experience!
Highlights of this Learning Experience:– Integration of Lean and Six Sigma Process Management Techniques and concepts using the DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) methodology – Integration of Lean Six Sigma and Human Lean Six Sigma using the Total Performance Scorecard Methodology. – Hands-on training with Minitab Software for Black Belts – Strategic Process Improvement – Process Analysis and Management Tools – Understand Six Sigma Management – Develop the ability to solve a problem using the DMAIC methodology – Learn organizational and structuring skills using lean concepts – Illustrate the conditions for a 3-sigma process and a 6-sigma process and illustrate the improvement in percent output between its lower and upper specification limits – Discuss the costs and benefits of Six Sigma management and the roles and responsibilities of the individuals and bodies involved – Statistics for Effective Business Decisions, plus much more Our focus is to create success for you personally, and for your organization. We guarantee you will be delighted with the results of this learning experience.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who wants an in-depth understanding of the Lean Six Sigma process
- Anyone who has been given the challenge to implement (Lean) Six Sigma
- Anyone working in an organization already deploying (Lean) Six Sigma
- Any employee of an organization participating in (Lean) Six Sigma teams
- Executives who wants to decrease defects and cycle time, improve customer satisfaction, and generate business growth and improve profitability
Dr. Hubert Rampersad, co-author of the book TPS-Lean Six Sigma; Linking Human Capital to Lean Six Sigma (Information Age Publishing Inc., Connecticut, 2007; SaraBooks, New Delhi, 2008) and our Master Black Belt.
– Green Belt Candidates: $5,500 per person
– Black Belt Candidates: $ 7,500 per person
What’s Included in the Price
The course price includes:
- breakfast, lunch, and refreshments each course day
- a student manual developed by experienced instructional designers
- a copy of the standard forms, templates, and worksheets for use back at the workplace
- certificates upon completion of course requirements
Training Dates for TPS-Lean Six Sigma Green Belts and Black Belts:
Call TPS International Inc. at +1-786-537-7580 for additional information on our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Green Belt Certification Training.
In this Green Belt and Black Belt training course, you will learn the skills and tools required to implement the Lean Six Sigma and the Human Lean Six Sigma philosophies within an organization. Through lecture and classroom exercises, you’ll work through example problems and complete assignments individually or in a group. Along with other extras, this course includes the following topics:
- Lean Six Sigma and the Corporate Enterprise
- Leadership in Lean Six Sigma
- The Foundations of Lean Six Sigma
- The Foundations of TPS & Lean Six Sigma / Human Lean Six Sigma
- Overview of Business Process Management
2. The Define PhaseParticipants will be taught tools to identify and validate their improvement project, illustrate their business processes, define customer requirements and prepare themselves to be an effective project member.
- Corporate Balanced Scorecard
- Define the Lean Six Sigma Opportunity
- Project Balanced Scorecard
- The Lean Six Sigma Project Charter and Plan
- Personal Balanced Scorecard
- Lean Six Sigma Team Leadership and Choosing the Team
- Lean Six Sigma Team Dynamics and Performance
- The Lean Six Sigma Change Agent
- Lean Six Sigma Management and Planning Tools
- Lean Six Sigma and the Voice of the Customer
- Lean Six Sigma and Critical Customer Requirements
- Defining and Mapping the Lean Six Sigma Process
- Scoping the Lean Six Sigma Project and
- SIPOC (Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Output, and Customers)
- Kano Analysis
3. The Measurement PhaseParticipants will learn and practice employing tools to determine critical measures necessary to satisfy customer requirements and develop a measurement plan to document process performance. They will also learn the basics of variation and measure process sigma.
- Process Analysis and Documentation
- Input, Process, and Output Measurement
- Probability and Statistics
- Calculating Six Sigma
- Collecting and Summarizing Data
- Properties and Applications of Probability Distributions
- Measurement Systems
- Analyzing Process Capability
- Calculating Process Capability
- Simple Data Presentation
4. The Analyze PhaseParticipants will learn how to analyze the performance data to further refine the opportunity for improvement. They will also use stratification and root cause analysis, and determine true sources of variation and customer dissatisfaction.
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Common Tests
- Variance, Contingency Tables, and Nonparametric Tests
- Pareto Analysis
- Determining Potential Root Causes
- Brainstorming Techniques
- Validating Root Causes
- Historical Data
- Problem Solving Techniques
5. The Improve PhaseParticipants will learn how to generate creative solutions that eliminate the root cause of customer defects. They will be introduced to various methods of solution identification, prioritization, and implementation and learn how to gain approval for the solution and plan for impacts the changes will have on the organization.
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Design and Analysis
- Taguchi and Quality Improvement
- Experimenting for Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Solution Selection Techniques
- Criteria Selection and Solution Ranking
- Pilot Planning and Implementation Schemes
6. The Control PhaseParticipants will learn how to execute against the plan by determining the approach to ensure achievement of the targeted results. They will discuss how to disseminate lessons learned, standardization opportunities, and develop a process monitoring and management plan to assure new process performance is sustained.
- Lean Six Sigma – Statistical Process Control
- Control Charts and the Pre-Control Process
- Lean Tools for Control
- Measurement System Re-analysis
- Implementing the Solutions
- Change Management Issues
- Rewards and recognition
7. The Lean Enterprise
- Lean Concepts
- Non-value added Steps and Tasks
- Lean Tools
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
8. Design for Six Sigma Black Belt
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Robust Design and Process
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
- Design for X (DFX)
- Special Design Tools
- Corporate Balanced Scorecard Exercise
- Project Definition and Project Balanced Scorecard Exercise
- Personal Balanced Scorecard Exercise
- Personal Coaching with the Personal Balanced Scorecard
- Central Limit Theorem Exercise
- Components of Variation Exercise
- Basic Calculations Exercise
- Variable MSA Destructive Testing Exercise
- Distributional Plots Exercise
- Minitab Distribution ID Function Exercises
- Minitab Basic Graphs Sample Problems
- Optimization Designs Exercise
- Response Optimization Exercise
This course follows the Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control (DMAIC) model and teaches the soft skills required to participate in projects effectively. The Green Belt training does not address the area of statistics in depth, as it is part of the Black Belt’s job to provide this training to their team.
Learn more about our Yellow Belt TPS & Lean Six Sigma program by clicking on this link.
Please fill out the registration form below.